Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Taking Xmas down and leaving color up



I finally got it together today and took the two hundred some, ornaments and multi ribbons off the tree, packed up the myriad of decorations that had been systematically collected and placed on the dining room table the past couple of days, and  loaded everything into their perspective boxes and stored in the shed....yeah, me.  However, as the night stared creeping  in and the only thing left on the tree were the blue and green lights, I succumbed to the beauty of just the pure sparkle of lights unencumbered by anything else and decided to leave this tree of light up one more night...I wish you could see what I see.  It's like a million tiny stars, shining in the corner of the room...it's so moody because of the blue and green...I am a big sap...what can I say.
The color of the ornaments piled on the floor was just as striking to me as well...I attempted to capture the awe of color...not quite as exuberant, but you get the idea....it's time now to get back to work, after all it is January 5 and Xmas is over, quickly, once again....

No comments:

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE