Monday, January 4, 2010

New Illustration Series


I've begun watercolor paintings of the whimsical nature...something completely new for me....I've wished to do this for so many years, but never let myself be "free" enough to go there...thanx to my friend Lisa and her amazing work, (check it out on my link's, a whimsical bohemian), I finally decided to give it a whirl.  And I am loving it!  It's so interesting to just sit with a blank page and let whatever character or story unfold, and just happen.  Here is a sketch, just to peek your interest....but full color and ink soon to arrive to the pages of The Art of June....time to begin the next chapter....

1 comment:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I did as blurb about you on my blog today!!

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE