Monday, January 11, 2010

The Small Alice Italian Cupboard






I took some new photos today, of the Antique Italian Cupboards and Benches I make, to give to a local garden store that is interested in selling them.  I decided to share a couple of the Small Alice Italian Cupboard because they are just so much fun...I'm saying this from my designers heart.  I really have a passion for old wood and worn out carved pieces.  I love aging the wood with paint and designing with these rare little oddities I find, it is very satisfying to me as an artist.  I keep collecting antique corbels and carved wood pieces from Java and little by little, I will build my fun little whimsical cupboards and what ever else that may sing to my heart.....I'm actually working on an ottoman to go along with my antique French coral chair...maybe Ill take a picture of that tomorrow to share with you...it's  simply delicious!...(the chair that is)

No comments:

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE