Tuesday, March 19, 2013

ART SALE FROM THE ART OF JUNE

Okay, it's that time again...I just posted to my face book and wanted to get my followers here  a head start as those folks over there really stay on top of things...geech!  I don't know how they do it.

A couple years ago I "Cleaned Up" my studio and put the call out that my work was on sale...the "Making Room Sale".  
Here's how it works...make me an offer....that's it!   Seriously, any offer on any piece, let's see if we can't get you and your friends an original large scale piece of Rock history!
Just as reference, I had a thousand dollar tag on a piece that I let go of for five hundred...to a VERY dear friend.  So no offers are wrong...I'll consider them all.

I really want to clear out the space for some new and exciting pieces I'm getting ready to start...here's the line up for the next four....Stevie Nicks, Bette Midler, Robert Plant and James Taylor...who is already in the works...Joni Mitchell didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, so back to the drawing board for her...but count her in. I just need to stir the pot...and create some open, clear space...so off with ya now...get on the horn to all your friends and offer away....yay!

Oh, and I have a 40 x 30 gi'clee of the Green Buddha that I would love to place somewhere, as well as a couple others...just go to my web site and view what I have, then we'll take it from there...wish me luck!!  And thx for all your tremendous support thus far....have a great one..oxo Rock On! juner

ps. if you go to my Etsy, it will more than likely cost you a bit more...maybe, maybe not...that sale starts on Friday at 400 off each piece...however, it works better for me through this venue...so just contact me with any requests/offers...thx.



No comments:

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE