Sunday, January 30, 2011

MASTER BATH REMAKE


So I finally have some photos together to show you what I have been doing around my new digs for the past several months.  Instead of canvas I'm doing walls and doors and having a great time of it! 
So without further ado, here are some before and after shots of our master bath.  Remember, lighting is just basic digital camera and is not really true to reality.  But you will get an idea either way.



BEFORE...LIGHT CELERY WALLS, ALL WHITE TRIM AND CASINGS

WHITE CEILING WOOD, NO WINDOW TREATMENT

AFTER...ALL AGING TECHNIQUES.  ANTIQUE GOLD LEAF ON ALL CASINGS, AGED BLUE WINDOWS AND CEILING WOOD...THE WALLS LOOK LIKE SUEDE UP CLOSE, THERE IS ALOT OF MOVEMENT IN THEM. VINTAGE FRENCH DRAPERY
WE STILL NEED TO HANG UP ART AND HOOKS FOR TOWELS, ETC. 

BEAD BOARD ON TUB BASE


BEFORE


AFTER,,,THE DOOR LOOKS SUPER SHINEY HERE, BUT LOOKS AMAZING IN PERSON...VINTAGE FRENCH LAMPSHADES, (which you can't really see here as the light is on..too bad they are great)






THIS IS THE CEILING WOOD ABOVE THE TUB AND TOLET, BUT I'M PAINTING A MURAL ON THE MAIN CEILING OF SOMETHING SPECIAL...WILL SHARE WITH YOU SOONER THAN LATER.





1 comment:

Mamamotherlode said...

tres chic. I antiqued all my kitchen cabinets last year. Probably not nearly as much work as you did here.

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE