Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A LITTLE LOST GEM I NEED TO SHARE...

What Are You Doing New Years Eve? 
by Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-L...


Okay, so I know I'm way behind the scene here..but I ran across this by accident searching for something on a blog and I just could not pass it up...I intend to include it in a blog every new year from now on...this is one of my favorite songs ever and they couldn't perform it better...so even though we are way past new years eve, here's a little reminder to feel excited to be with the one you love...enjoy!  xox juner


ps. I'm  really not looking for you tube videos...just a co-inky dink that I have two in a row...what can I say, they are both good.




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Dear June!
first of all, thank you so much for your tender words about the loss of my dear friend's wife (so very young and leaving behind two young sons). none of us are immune to grief and loss.
second, YES! i adore Zooey and Joseph singing this classic song. They are so adorable.
even though we are nearing Happy Hearts Day, i am wishing you a blessed and joyful year!
xoxo,
~ rebecca

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE