Thursday, December 30, 2010

First Annual Schneider/Pace Xmas Party!


Here are some of the  photos from my digital taken at our first Xmas party a few weeks before Xmas, there are only a few because most of mine were taken with my "real" camera and haven't been developed yet...but promised I  will get to that soon...wanted to attempt to catch you up...or should I say GET ME caught up with sharing the holidays here at my new digs....enjoy!  Hope your holiday season has been joyful and happy....love to you all, juner


Greeting from Jim and Sue...(my only friend..inside joke)

Lisa's Birthday Surprise!!!  That's me with the cake in case you are wondering.

Very Best Friend for Ray, Mark and a good friend Byron

Later with a little jam session, and what is left of the food..which was none by the end of the night
                                                          

Dear Friend Duane                                        

Blurry shot of whold room...but like the effect anyway....later

No comments:

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE