Wednesday, February 17, 2010

STORYBOOK ILLUSTRATIONS NEW SITE



The response to this body of work has been so utterly tremendous....a new blog is born.

This is the Benjamin McTish Storybook Illustrations.  And yes, a book is following close behind...

These little guys came out of me, after some coaxing from Lisa, and they just flowed effortlessly from my imagination.  Every day it seemed I had a brand new character that needed to manifest.  Then one night I realized they had something to say as well.   So I began writing and this too appears to be flowing happily out of me faster than my fingers can type....my mother who is my proof reader wrote to me after the first chapter and said.."okay, I'm hooked!...tell me more"  Tonight she said,   "hurry up and keep writing would ya, I want to know what is happening".  So there you have it.

I've always had a love affair with the written word...making this story come to life is a natural for me...so off I go the continue the magic...

Please enjoy the new blog...the requests I have gotten for these images alone has encouraged  me to create more from them...so we are currently creating posters, postcards, tee shirts and other fun things for the storybook characters.  Again, thx for the encouragement and please enjoy the new blog....much appreciation and love, juner

No comments:

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE