Thursday, January 29, 2015

THREE NEW THINGS AROUND HERE...

So if you've been wondering why I haven't returned any of your phone calls or emails lately…this is the reason.

My 95 and a half year old father in law has moved in with us! It was completely unexpected and sudden, however, we're very happy to have him here with us.

It's taking a ton of work to rearrange the house and empty out closets, etc…but we pulled down the twin canopies over the antique French twin beds and the guest room has been turned into Dad's apartment…he really feels at home.  His cat is another story…I'm going to kick his butt pretty soon if he doesn't stop messing everywhere…including the sofa!  
A tender moment I caught between Ray and his Dad.
He simply leaned his forehead onto his
Dad's and they just stayed there for a moment…
pure love!

The next thing is my very first oranges being plucked from my navel orange tree in my backyard…holy crap!  They're big ones..and juicy! I can't believe I grow oranges now, it's so cool!



And thirdly…my birthday present from my old best buddy Denny…it's spectacular in person!  I have the perfect spot for it in my den/library…yay!!  Thx Denster!





So to all my besties out there, hope you're having a couple new, interesting, or exciting things happening around your home…I love you all, and you know who I'm talking too! xox juners

No comments:

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE