Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WOW!

Wow! Do I need to catch up!!   Well, you're going to have to give me a couple days to do so…too much going on this very moment…just realized I hadn't written since before Xmas..hope you enjoyed the video…which had 111 views for the love of god!

Got photos from the holidays, sold a bunch of books, very busy changing up my book blog, in the middle of interviews for the blog and a blog hop…marketing, promoting, and at the moment I'm taking down the big Xmas Tree in the living room..so I will NOT stop to fill you in on everything…will get back soon with all the fun updates and great photos…later, oh and hope your New Year is starting off with a bang!  mucho love to my besties…be back soon…xo juner


No comments:

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE