Thursday, April 28, 2011

THE BIG OFFER

Okay....I'm really in the flow of things lately...which is a very good thing.  
So to anyone who is interested or knows of someone who may be interested... I am willing to negotiate any offers to purchase my Jim Morrison original painting.  I really want him to go to someone who truly loves  him.  So no sincere offer will be an insult.  I am more interested in giving him a good home than anything else right now.  It is more important for me to open up the space for my new work...So I would like to put  it out there...FYI.

Jim is 3 x 4 foot square...acrylic on 2 inch gallery wrap canvas.  He looks wayyyy better in person.  It's a very dynamic painting in very bold color.  Thx for the chance...june

2 comments:

As Seen Thru My Eyes said...

I really love your work!!
And I love the font on your blog.
How did you do that???
So nice to connect with you.
Marilyn

Peggy said...

Amazing ... as usual ! Love your work June !

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE