Tuesday, February 5, 2013

NO COMPUTER!

I am using Ray's computer...it's  weird!

Mine fell into a serious disaster when a cup of tea spilled behind it and shorted the whole damn thing out.  So it's almost two weeks and I ran into other complications with my protection plan...or what I THOUGHT was my protection  plan and coverage....so needless to say, it will be a bit longer before I have my computer...which as it turns out will be brand new!...back in my hot little hands...chomping at the bit to catch up and let you all know what has been happening with all  my work around here and  my ensuing wedding plans...ours, I meant ours..ha ha...anyway..please  bare with me and I'll be able to download some recent photos and share the scoop.

For those  of you, my personal friends that are a part of my broadcast....this was a way for me to get your attention as I don't have everyone's email address available to me..Rona in particular...and I wanted to make sure no one thought I was moving on without them.

Keep the faith, keep rockin, oh! and Linda...Rod is hanging in the exhibit!  You'll have to wait until I get things up  and running again to send the photo...mucho love to everyone, hey Kelli...xoxo juner

No comments:

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE