Thursday, October 4, 2012

YAY FOR OUR TEAM!! OAKLAND A's!!!

Oh my god!!!  WHAT an amazing game yesterday and we were there!  History was made and I will remember this day for the rest of my life...it was one of the most exciting events I've ever been to.  The games leading up to this match were thrilling...but nothing can compare to being there in person with 36 thousands fans surrounding you.

Our Oakland Athletics have done the impossible and are heading into the playoffs as division champs!  If you haven't already seen it, go rent the movie Money Ball with Brad Pitt...that movie is about the A's and it's truly inspiring, interesting and a really entertaining film.

At this point they are unstoppable...so go A'zzzzz!!

Hope your team makes you happy...enjoy,  xoxo juner



True fans!

Our posse to the right...

And to the left


36,000 screaming, crazy fans on a Wednesday afternoon!

My video's won't upload..bummer!
Nothing like the cheering of a crowd...
too bad you can't hear it...next time
Our cheerleading squad...
he walks around playing a banjo?

He has an elephant hat on...the A's mascot,
 and blows a beat on his whistle to cheer too.

I don't know what he is...
but he was green and yellow, the A's colors

Our Closer...no one like him...
one, two, three...YOU'RE OUT!!

Oh my god....so exciting!!

We are so proud of our team!
They finished 12 to 5 over
the number one team in the league, (texas)!

Need I say more

GREAT SEASON...THX OAKLAND A's



No comments:

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE