Saturday, May 7, 2011

A GIFT FROM SPAIN

Well, I got a message that I had won a gift from  Noemi of "fuego, metal y color" from Salamanca Spain.  Noemi has a new esty shoppe full of beautiful hand made bracelets...I advise everyone to go check it out and give her a warm welcome to esty....hope everyone is having a great weekend...xoxo juner       




The bracelet came in a sweet little strawberry card folder with a polka dot ribbon, a note card was included and the piece was  wrapped first in cellophane then in pink tissue...
it was just lovely to unwrap.
It's tough to photograph, but it is a chain of dark mottled pyrite with a little cubic zircon
hanging from the clip.
I love it!!  Thx again Noemi.















1 comment:

Noemi said...

You are more than welcome. I hope you enjoy it.
And thank you very much for the publicity of my Etsy shop!!
Take care,
Noemi

Janis late 60's

Janis  late 60's
CLICK ON IMAGE